Things For Further Research

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hi m dog , finding you a 74 link on the net that does not have all the weirdness along with it is proving to be somewhat difficult. Lol I guess I'll just put them up , then maybe you might consider Steve's comments about the new testament and the old solar religions .somewhere in the mix perhaps a guy could find a starting point .very hard to sift though all this stuff ,but the answers are out there some where.

"Seven Seals Mystery"

Jesus8880: The Sacred Geometry Mysteries of Christianity

English Gematria - The KEY & The LOCK - Esoteric Online

I still have not found what I'm looking for BTW . so many times the characters name change in our history but their stories started ? ? ? ?

Thanks, Kanabite. Just what I needed. :BangHead: LOL.

I appreciate you taking the time to look this stuff up. I'll probably never find out for sure what the 74 means but it sure would be nice if some Tnet members, that have run across the same type of setup, would post some information so we could get some type of confirmation about that technique.

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks, Rebel. A little bit at a time, I'm learning about Freemasonry. It seems real complicated to me, but I'll keep reading.

Geez, I know what you mean mdog. For example, where the heck did they get that fleet of small cars?

cars.jpeg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I gotta have one of those. :laughing7:
LOL! NO drinking & driving, tho... SHRINERS (I was one) know how to party. BUT! If yer wife/girlfriend doesn't join the PARTY... just a bunch of old men, and some young ones... you know how THAT looks. Heh... OUTTA HERE!

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
LOL! NO drinking & driving, tho... SHRINERS (I was one) know how to party. BUT! If yer wife/girlfriend doesn't join the PARTY... just a bunch of old men, and some young ones... you know how THAT looks. Heh... OUTTA HERE!

At my age, partying and shooting the bull with a bunch of guys sounds pretty good.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Here's something for further research that I thought was interesting. I believe what it shows are treasure legend sites used to create the form of the constellation Auriga. Here's the form of the constellation.

auriga.jpg

The treasure legends are in Colorado and include Spanish Peaks, Marble Mountain, Culebra Peak and Blanca Peak. The fifth point, the Capella point, is Black Mountain. Black is one of the important place names I wrote about earlier.

map 500.jpg

Capella is a yellow, or golden, star.

I believe this stuff was set up in the early 1900's because it's on a long line that was created at that time. Also, associated with, and right on this line is Back Mesa in New Mexico that has a KGC legend associated with it.

Does anybody know when these treasure legends first appeared?

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
East Spanish Peak is the farthest point to the right in the above picture.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Also, another site this big line goes right over is the Pinos Altos Mountain Range that Steve mentions in his book. The line also goes right over Pinos Altos Mountain.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Also, another site this big line goes right over is the Pinos Altos Mountain Range that Steve mentions in his book. The line also goes right over Pinos Altos Mountain.
Read the book about STELLA Astrology or something like that; will look it up, later... it WAS "on-line". Masonic Astronomy, I think. STELLA THEOLOGY & MASONIC ASTRONOMY by Robert Hewitt Brown... 1882! HH! Good Luck!

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Does anybody know when these treasure legends first appeared?

That's always a very good question to ask when it comes to treasure legends. A lot of the American stories seem to have come to the public's attention during the late 19th and early 20th centuries (especially around 1920s and 30s). More came to light with the advent of treasure magazines and books. With the internet, many more appeared. Supporting facts are usually lacking in nearly all cases.

As far as the Colorado stories co, here's a pretty good article to read. The origins of these legends seems to be typical of all - cloudy. Part 1: Treasure in the San Luis Valley: The golden horde Part 2: Treasure in the San Luis Valley: The golden horde, part II

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's a recent video pertaining to lines on the globe and "treasure". An interesting 30 minutes. Hey, mdog - listen to the statement made at 28:22.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Read the book about STELLA Astrology or something like that; will look it up, later... it WAS "on-line". Masonic Astronomy, I think. STELLA THEOLOGY & MASONIC ASTRONOMY by Robert Hewitt Brown... 1882! HH! Good Luck!

Thanks, Rebel. I found the book online and will put it on my "to read" list. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Here's a recent video pertaining to lines on the globe and "treasure". An interesting 30 minutes. Hey, mdog - listen to the statement made at 28:22.

Thanks, Sdcfia. It was a real interesting program and it doesn't surprise me that the author believes there is a connection between Thomas Jefferson and the Kensington Runestone. If somebody wanted to do a little research, they would find that Zebulon Pike's expedition to the upper Mississippi River took place about the same time as the Lewis and Clark Expedition and Pike built a fort about 60 miles east of the KRS site. The fort was at Little Falls which is less than a mile from the great circle line that goes from the runestone to the runestone's latitude on the old border of east Maine. Also, Lewis and Clark built Fort Clatsop, just SW of Astoria, Oregon and 23 miles north of the runestone's west coast latitude.

I've written before about the possibility of ancient mariners using latitude to set up trade centers in unfamiliar territory. It would seem that a great circle could be used in the same way.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Here's something I noticed while reading about Zebulon Pike. In 1806, General James Wilkinson sent Pike on an exploration expedition to the southwest. General Wilkinson was the military commander of the western territory of the United States and Pike's mentor. While Pike explored southern Colorado, he built a fort right in the middle of a cluster of treasure legend sites and was less than 50 miles from any of them, including Treasure Mountain, where a group of Frenchmen mined gold during the 1790's, Sdcfia posted a link about this treasure in post 172. Anyway, General Wilkinson spent a lot of time in St. Louis, after the United States took over Louisiana, so he might have heard of this mining expedition from some of the prominent French merchants in St. Louis. Not only was Wilkinson a big shot general in the American army, he was a spy for the Spanish and him and Aaron Burr conspired to create their own country west of the Mississippi and on down into Mexico. They would have needed money for such an ambitious goal. He also might have been able to gather intelligence about the French mining expedition from the Spanish. It kind of makes a guy wonder if Pike was trying to track the French expedition and do a little treasure hunting for General Wilkinson.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thanks, Sdcfia. It was a real interesting program and it doesn't surprise me that the author believes there is a connection between Thomas Jefferson and the Kensington Runestone. If somebody wanted to do a little research, they would find that Zebulon Pike's expedition to the upper Mississippi River took place about the same time as the Lewis and Clark Expedition and Pike built a fort about 60 miles east of the KRS site. The fort was at Little Falls which is less than a mile from the great circle line that goes from the runestone to the runestone's latitude on the old border of east Maine. Also, Lewis and Clark built Fort Clatsop, just SW of Astoria, Oregon and 23 miles north of the runestone's west coast latitude.

I've written before about the possibility of ancient mariners using latitude to set up trade centers in unfamiliar territory. It would seem that a great circle could be used in the same way.
Part of Albert Pike's WORLD GRID "system", that he noticed from his readings of ANCIENT History...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Here's something I noticed while reading about Zebulon Pike. In 1806, General James Wilkinson sent Pike on an exploration expedition to the southwest. General Wilkinson was the military commander of the western territory of the United States and Pike's mentor. While Pike explored southern Colorado, he built a fort right in the middle of a cluster of treasure legend sites and was less than 50 miles from any of them, including Treasure Mountain, where a group of Frenchmen mined gold during the 1790's, Sdcfia posted a link about this treasure in post 172. Anyway, General Wilkinson spent a lot of time in St. Louis, after the United States took over Louisiana, so he might have heard of this mining expedition from some of the prominent French merchants in St. Louis. Not only was Wilkinson a big shot general in the American army, he was a spy for the Spanish and him and Aaron Burr conspired to create their own country west of the Mississippi and on down into Mexico. They would have needed money for such an ambitious goal. He also might have been able to gather intelligence about the French mining expedition from the Spanish. It kind of makes a guy wonder if Pike was trying to track the French expedition and do a little treasure hunting for General Wilkinson.
He WAS & DID... AND! "Google" T. Jefferson/A. Burr Conflict. From the CLOUDY MIST OF TIME...

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Ha ha. Don'cha just love coincidences? Did you know that Zebulon Pike, commissioned by Jefferson, explored not only the Colorado "treasure country" that you discussed in your posts #167 and 176, but also is credited for naming the Caballo Mountains in New Mexico - also the source of a treasure legend or two - when he was there in 1807?

pike.gif

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Ha ha. Don'cha just love coincidences? Did you know that Zebulon Pike, commissioned by Jefferson, explored not only the Colorado "treasure country" that you discussed in your posts #167 and 176, but also is credited for naming the Caballo Mountains in New Mexico - also the source of a treasure legend or two - when he was there in 1807?

View attachment 1268875

Expedition of Z. Pike in 1805-1806 was ONE of MANY papers of REAL Adventures, submitted to the Inner Circle of Family, Friends, & REBELS in 1882 at the Arlington Hotel in Lynchburg, Va. for the BEALE PAPERS Pamphlet... even Frank James was there.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread