FarmerChick
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2010
- Messages
- 2,069
- Reaction score
- 169
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- BH LoneStar
AT PRO
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
On my metal detecting for the states, it says Virginia State Parks you can detect with a permit.
going next summer to a state park in Cape Charles on the beach.
Then I read a review of the campground on the net checking into it, and someone posted no metal detecting allowed.
huh?
I will probably call the state park later....but wondering, is anyone detecting in the viriginia state parks with a permit like my list of states says is allowed?
thanks
going next summer to a state park in Cape Charles on the beach.
Then I read a review of the campground on the net checking into it, and someone posted no metal detecting allowed.
huh?
I will probably call the state park later....but wondering, is anyone detecting in the viriginia state parks with a permit like my list of states says is allowed?
thanks
Upvote
0
no one knows what the other hand is saying and doing. ugh








