omnicron
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 14, 2012
- Messages
- 1,019
- Reaction score
- 409
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Caldwell, Idaho
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey guys, I figured I would make this a public post instead of doing this over PM to Hoser so more people could benefit from this.
So John, I found this post on Nuggetshooter posted by you about infinity jets. My question is can this be done but with two inlets?
Also, If I was to make the pressure chamber large enough, would it work better with the inlets coming from the end?
This will be a 6" jet, my pumps will be P180's with 6.5hp engines.

So John, I found this post on Nuggetshooter posted by you about infinity jets. My question is can this be done but with two inlets?
Also, If I was to make the pressure chamber large enough, would it work better with the inlets coming from the end?
This will be a 6" jet, my pumps will be P180's with 6.5hp engines.

with two inlets before. But there really was not a need for two. Just y both pumps into a larger inlet. to the chamber.
lotta work but not really needed with a more efficent jet and that pic came from this forum also from a HUGE post back about 22 months ago. UNLESS your running a bigger dredge and only have smallish pumps THEN you'd definately get help from a dual pumper as my great bud Russ mentioned a Y works great also- John-







