Who runs armadillo mining? Theyre pump parts page is broken.

Ragnor

Dec 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I recall correctly the fellah that runs it frequents this forum. I want to buy a new pump impeller. Mine is pretty chewed up. But the pump parts page on armadillos site has no images to click on. I tried messaging them , but if they responded I havnt seen it. Anyway. I'm looking for an impeller for a p160? I think. Where is the best place to get one?

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
talk to Samantha you want to get the right part anyway, the "pump parts" link under "dredge parts" has never worked
you have to go to "Engines, Pumps & Compressors" same with "compressor parts" its under another heading

p160? is it new you can go to the keene engineering page to see what the pump looks like.
the Armadillo page hasn't been updated lately but they have the newer items or have them drop shipped
Sam at Armadillo Mining <[email protected]>

Last edited:

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
btw Sam is a lady!

And a very nice and knowledgeable one! I make it a point to stop by the shop on my annual driving excursion for prospecting, etc. in Oregon.

Last edited:

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Sam" is the one to talk to, I believe she has forgotten more about mining laws, rules & reg's than any official be it BLM or FS or city is up to date on. She could help on your part. She IS the Armadillo mining shop, updating their web?, I don't see how she can do it all. Winners58 may have your answer though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread