diggummup
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2004
- Messages
- 17,871
- Reaction score
- 10,149
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Somewhere in the woods
- Detector(s) used
- Whites M6
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner



ivan salis said:bet you sing you ain't nothing but a hounddog to em![]()
Man's best friend...woman's too.
RRivan salis said:bet you sing you ain't nothing but a hounddog to em![]()
Man's best friend...woman's too.
RR
I don't sing it to him but the wife does! She's a big Elvis fan too.


You didn't hijack anything Thom. Those are some beatiful dogs you got there. They are truly mans best friend, as Ivan explains below!-Old Dog said:Diggumup and Countrygirl,
I agree that a rescue dog is a lot of times the best kind.
as I have gotten older They have in more ways than I can say...
taken the place of my own kids, and I miss the houseful.
Sorry if I highjacked your thread
But thanks for letting me share.
Thom
OD
Love unconditional.ivan salis said:oh hes not useless -- he takes table scraps and converts it into pure love. Ivan
A dog will die trying to protect you, let me see a cat do that!