What's new

02/12/09 - 7 more silvers before work with a 1926

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL - I just did 2 more dime boxes this morning and I got another Merc!!!! Lately I have been finding a lot Merc's and I love it, so far I found 8 this year!!!! This 1926 is the oldest Merc that I have found so far while CRH'ng!!! I sure hope this will keep up all year!!! :icon_pirat:

Box #1:
1926 Merc
1947
1948d
1954d
1963d
1964d

Box #2:
1964d

Oh, and I finnished up $2,000 in halfs yesterday, out of 4 boxes I got just 1 1983s clad proof...... >:(
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2317.webp
    IMG_2317.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_2324.webp
    IMG_2324.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_2317.webp
    IMG_2317.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_2324.webp
    IMG_2324.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 278
Upvote 0
Killing the dimes as usual TF. Keep getting those mercs.

Golden Silver
 
pix added.
 
man your dime boxes are unreal!!!!!!
 
Now that is what we like to see ^5 way to go great pic's and great finds :thumbsup:
Keep them going
HH
Dan
 
You need to have a lot of patience to do all the dimes

Congrats on the finds

DW
 
TF, we were tied at 7 mercs ea, ya just ran past me with your # 8!
I find that my average on the winged liberty is 1 per $892 in dimes searched.
Also, 1 silver rose per $160 searched.
Finally 1 silver canadian per $1562 searched.

Good luck
FFD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom