What's new

02 26 12 Sunday River Finds

Bagman13

Full Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
125
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero; Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was really lucky on the river yesterday :icon_thumright:
 

Attachments

  • 02 26 12 River Finds1.webp
    02 26 12 River Finds1.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 873
  • 02 26 12 River Finds2.webp
    02 26 12 River Finds2.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 875
Upvote 0
productive hunt! and quite a variety
 
WOW...nice finds I certainly do not have any luck in creeks or rivers here in New England...Love seeing what you all find walking them!
 
That's a couple months worth where I hunt! Maybe more!! Great job.
 
very nice finds, and so many. now thats one heck of a day. what do you call the one on the left
in both pics? goog job man! wes
 
JUNKYARD DOG said:
very nice finds, and so many. now thats one heck of a day. what do you call the one on the left
in both pics? goog job man! wes

Thanks JYD.....
I'm not sure about the one on the left :icon_scratch:
I was thinking it might be a Scallorn at first, but not so much anymore.....?
 
Very Cool ! What river do you search ?
I tried walking the sand and
rockbars today on the Ouachita river for awhile,
but had no luck. Maybe I should
go North to your neck of the woods ?

:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom