What's new

03/10 Beach Gold

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was contacted by a veteran who lost his ring recently while playing ball with his dog, so a pal and I went off to scour a beach that we rarely visit to see if we could locate it for the hero ... Unfortunately, did not come up with it this go round, but I did manage to score a small 14k ladies band.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0310 001.webp
    0310 001.webp
    57.7 KB · Views: 570
  • 0310 002.webp
    0310 002.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 666
Upvote 0
It might not have been the grand prize you were looking for, but second place isn't bad...... Maybe you will find it the second time around. I am sure you will go back and give it another try. Good Luck. Ralph
 
petersra said:
It might not have been the grand prize you were looking for, but second place isn't bad...... Maybe you will find it the second time around. I am sure you will go back and give it another try. Good Luck. Ralph

Yep, Will be back tomorrow to try and narrow the search field a bit more. He was fresh back from Iraq with weight loss and didnt have time to get a resize so she went flying out into the abyss.
 
Good luck Dew, I am sure if it is still there, you will find it.
 
Nice trophy. You got good Karma by trying to help find the vet's ring!
 
Looks like the Sand Shark strikes again? Great finds!
 
Another good find! :icon_thumright: Nice to see good deeds rewarded. Hope you find it next time.
 
Dew - I like it - a classic little gold beastie - :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom