What's new

03/17 Beach Gold

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife and I hit a couple of beaches today ... She got some earrings, clad, and a toe ring ... I was fortunate and the surf gods bestowed upon me a Class of 84 ladies ring, 10k. Hey Vinnie --- You out there? Pal said ya did good today, rock on!

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0317 004.webp
    0317 004.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 615
  • 0317 006.webp
    0317 006.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 618
Upvote 0
:icon_thumleft: Those feather earings are so cool, great find on that one! Love the class ring, and the fact you found a toe ring, I want to find one really bad!!! :wink: I can't wait to see what you find next! :icon_thumright: :headbang: Red :hello:
 
Nice hunt - Nice find :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
chunky and real nice :wink:
 
Congratulation :icon_thumright: Hamid HH
 
Nice looking ring Dew!!!! :headbang:
 
Another successful day! :headbang: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom