What's new

04/30 Beach Gold

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife and I hit the beach for several hours today ... Beautiful day to be out on the beach. Lots of eye candy, plenty of sunshine, light breeze, almost non-rough surf ... I nabbed a 10k (3.8g) wedding band, a junk ring, and a 14k earring (1.0g) ... The beauty of the earring is that it was an eyeball find, right at my feet as I got out of the car. Wife scored most of the trinkets, including the super-quality "i love boobies" rubber bracelet. WoooHooo!

Happy Hunting.
 

Attachments

  • 0430 001.webp
    0430 001.webp
    137.6 KB · Views: 578
  • 0430 006.webp
    0430 006.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 568
Upvote 0
Way to spot that ring. :icon_thumleft:
I think it's inherent with treasure hunters to always have an eagle eye looking out for lost goodies.
Funny thing about that rubber bracelet. My nine year old son was wearing one home from school awhile back.
I sure did a double take when I first saw it. They passed them out to the students to promote breast cancer awareness.
 
Nice hunt with lots of targets. Then I saw all the hair pins and thought, "Oh, he's not using an Excal." An sure enough you are using a PI and a super good one at that. :thumbsup:
 
Sounds like a day well spent. I can't even imagine why anyone would wear hair pins in today's styles............YUcky.......but I guess they do, as evidence dictates.

I was one of those people that lost money the other day. I put a $5er in my pocket in case I wanted to get some produce on my morning walk......forgot about it......next morning on the way to the shed, the 5er was laying nice and neat on my driveway. I can't even fathom how lucky I was to find it with all the brezzes we get here.

Joy
 
Nice haul! Seems that is getting to be the usual for you, bringing in the nice hauls, that is!
 
Terrific huntagain, DG! :headbang:

Nice goin' on the earring find.

Lorraine
 
You guys make a darn good team for finding
the goodies Dew. Might need to open a new
jewelery store soon. LOL Gold Nuggets
 
Glad to see you were out and found. Nice going.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom