$1,000,000 for anyone who can dowse.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Don't be modest Art, Dowser 501 claims that people can't dowse right now because the conditions aren't right. Obviously you're dowsing up loads of stuff like all that super valuable pocket change (don't spend it all in one place

This seems to be a problem for the un-informed people. Let see now...we look for different types of Treasure. We do our searching on different continents. We use different search instruments and methods. Please use your smart pencil and tell me if I am the apple or the orange...Art

X

xupz

aarthrj3811 said:
Please use your smart pencil and tell me if I am the apple or the orange...Art

Art you're neither of those, you're a WINNER. I mean the only "reasonable" conclusion since Dowser 501 said the conditions aren't right for dowsing, and yet you dowse on a regular basis with such massive results, is that you're better than him. Don't try to be modest and go well, "it's different things we're looking for and using different techniques". That's just dowsing up a heap of pity for the man. I know you know you have him whipped all over the place. It's like superman losing a race to a turtle. Own up to being as good as you are, because you sir, are the best dowser on this forum.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Sorry xupz...It is not my fault that you can not understand simple facts. Max gave me advise when I needed it. That makes him an internet friend. I hope to return the favor some day. Exchanging information is part of being a Dowser. A lot of the methods I use are not allowed to be talked about on t-net. There are 1000's of people doing the same things I do. Stick around for a while and we will teach you a few things...Art

X

xupz

aarthrj3811 said:
Sorry xupz...It is not my fault that you can not understand simple facts. Max gave me advise when I needed it. That makes him an internet friend. I hope to return the favor some day. Exchanging information is part of being a Dowser. A lot of the methods I use are not allowed to be talked about on t-net. There are 1000's of people doing the same things I do. Stick around for a while and we will teach you a few things...Art

I'm sure you can teach Dowser 501 many things indeed.

"When I met you I was but the learner. Now, I am the master. ..."

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey xupz....You talk a lot...Do you know who Dowser 501 is? He is known all over the world. You are known in your little area. So learn a little respect for your elders as they know much more about what is important than you will ever know....Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey xupz....You talk a lot...Do you know who Dowser 501 is? He is known all over the world. You are known in your little area. So learn a little respect for your elders as they know much more about what is important than you will ever know....Art
Perhaps, but why is he known all over the world? And how do you know xupz isn't better known than you assume?

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Just arguing with Art, Judy. He claimed that dowser 501 is known all over the world, although I've never heard of him outside of this forum, and that xupz isn't known at all. But he doesn't even know xupz's name, so how can he make that statement? Just keeping Art honest.

X

xupz

aarthrj3811 said:

Art stop wasting your time defending someone who is clearly inferior to your dowsing abilities. I realize your powerful dowsing force compels you to be humble about your millions of valuable treasure finds, but you don't have to be that modest.

Anyway, who cares if he's "known all over the world", by dowsers to boot? He's welcome to come to one of my ASA meetings sometime where no one knows him and he can try to convince a room full of statisticians that you can really dowse because he says he can. I could only imagine the fun ;)

Seriously though, fame is irrelevant. I'm well known where I am and have earned the respect of many companies and businesses. It's amazing how much you can really improve people's quality of life when you help make their jobs easier and less stressful. Yes indeed, the application of statistics does much more than analyze some numbers.

Dowsing on the other hand, doesn't help anyone other than yourselves (please don't counter with BUT WE FIND WATER (x_O) ). Go dowse some burgers for people starving in Africa.

J

Jean310

xupz said:
Dowsing on the other hand, doesn't help anyone other than yourselves (please don't counter with BUT WE FIND WATER (x_O) ). Go dowse some burgers for people starving in Africa.

Or, even better! Go over to where the real fighting is going on and dowse the location of all those d___ land mines that keep blowing the legs off innocent children and/or killing them.

Now there is a REAL challenge for your dowsing talent. How long do you figure you'd last doing that kind of dowsing, Art? ;)

Jean

X

xupz

Jean310 said:
Or, even better! Go over to where the real fighting is going on and dowse the location of all those d___ land mines that keep blowing the legs off innocent children and/or killing them.

Now there is a REAL challenge for your dowsing talent. How long do you figure you'd last doing that kind of dowsing, Art? ;)

Jean

That would be the ultimate test of dowsing! No excuses for failure when you're dowsing land mines is there? Bo_OM!

I can see it now, Saw 4 with all dowsers. :D

J

Jean310

xupz said:
Jean310 said:

Jean

That would be the ultimate test of dowsing! No excuses for failure when you're dowsing land mines is there? Bo_OM!

I can see it now, Saw 4 with all dowsers. :D

Hey Art, if dowsing really works, let's use it for humanitarian reasons first, like removing all the land mines and unexploded bombs. Then, after that is done -----go ahead and use it for your own personal gain (if you still got all your arms and legs).

Or, if you don't want to do it yourself, stop teaching people how to find overhead electrical wires, and start teaching those who will help remove all the unexploded ordinance, to locate land mines and unexploded bombs. Put your wonderful talents to some good use.

Jean

OP
OP
C

Captain Trips

Jul 24, 2006
Jean310 said:
... Go over to where the real fighting is going on and dowse the location of all those d___ land mines that keep blowing the legs off innocent children and/or killing them.

Jean

Hey, I like that -- and it's a good response to all who say "I won't take the Randi Challenge because ___" -- so don't take the challenge, but instead use your special talents to better ALL of humanity! Or are you dowsers so gosh-darned selfish that you don't care about children having their legs blown off (if they are lucky enough to service at all!)

If you can dowse for anything you want, and claim that Randi is just in it for the publicity, what better way to show him up than to publicly show that your abilities are of benefit to the human race?

J

Jean310

Dell Winders said:
We could join together in this nobel cause. Randi could donate his million dollars that is presently being wasted as a cheap advertising gimmick and the money would be put to support a good cause to finance our efforts to ldetect land mines. It's something I would like to be a part of. Dell

Advertising? Gimmick?

What is Randi advertising; something for sale?

Where is the gimmick? a gimmick is a unique or quirky special feature that makes something "stand out" from its contemporaries. However, the special feature is typically thought to be of little relevance or use. Thus, a gimmick is a special feature for the sake of having a special feature.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..... if you stop and think about it; a dowsing rod that incorporates a special feature, just for the sake of having a special feature (it does nothing) meets all of the criteria for being a gimmick.

I can see why you are so familiar with the word gimmick. ;)

Jean

J

Jean310

Dell Winders said:
You were apparently so detracted by the word gimmick that you absent mindedly ignored your original proposal to Dowsers in your replies.

I'll cater to your limited comprehension ability and rephrase the term of my probable acceptance to your proposal.

We could join together in this nobel cause. Randi could donate his million dollars that is said to being unused and the money would be used to support a good cause to finance our efforts to detect land mines. It's something I would like to be a part of. Dell

And, I'll cater to your infinitely limited comprehension ability and ask; in what way do you want to be a part of it, and what size will be the finances you will be putting up?

Incidentally, you absent mindedly forgot to tell me what it was that Randi was selling. That's okay, I understand your dilemma. ;D

Jean

ps: It is beyond my capacity to speak for what Randi may or may not do. Contrary to your popular belief, not all skeptics are in cahoots with James Randi.

J

Jean310

Dell Winders said:
There appear to be some claiming the title of Skeptic (a mis-nomer) who are radical, irrational and irresponsible. They are a disgrace to the Skeptic society, just as Scientific pretenders are a disgrace to science. Dell

And it seems completely evident the area of merchandising for profit is corrupted with a few irrational, irresponsible individuals who are a disgrace to the society of retailers, and essentially give the entire community of honest entrepreneurs a very bad name.

:D

Jean

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=xupz linkthan you will ever know....Art
[/ I'm well known where I am and have earned the respect of many companies and businesses.

SNICKER SNICKER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Resurrecte Tropical Tramp

J

Jean310

Dell Winders said:
And it seems completely evident the area of merchandising for profit is corrupted with a few irrational, irresponsible individuals who are a disgrace to the society of retailers, and essentially give the entire community of honest entrepreneurs a very bad name. Jean

That's true. There is a story in the news somewhere just about every day. Sad! Dell

Sad indeed ......and the examples of this kind of individual are not just on the news either. ;)

Jean

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Jean....How does Randi keep all his clones informed? Does he send out tapes every few weeks to make sure the brain-washing sticks? Are you instructed to answer all questions with Quotes from the web site? Randi may be the greatest magician of all time. ...Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread