What's new

1-1-2012 #1,2,3 - Gold n Silver

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This new years day was good to me. 2 gold, 1 junk, 1 silver. New goal for the year is 300. This past year I ended up at 217. Still can't believe I found that many. Off to a good start on this year.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 01012012 001.webp
    01012012 001.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 714
  • 01012012 001.webp
    01012012 001.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 693
  • 01012012 004.webp
    01012012 004.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 694
  • 01012012 001.webp
    01012012 001.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 698
Upvote 0
really like that crown ring bling, good luck for 300 this year :notworthy:
 
217... amazing. Thats a lot of bling bling. What ever your are doing its sure working.

Dew
 
Stunning , DG! Simply stunning!! :hello2:

Congratulations on those beautiful finds!! :wav: :blob5:

Lorraine
 
That's what I call a real jump start to the new year

Jonnie
 
That's the way to jump-start the new year DewGuru.
Congratulations on some nice keepers. GL
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
That's what I call starting the year off with a bang!! Great finds!!
 
:icon_thumleft: starting the year off with a bang :headbang:
 
Nice huntin Dew, like the gold
 
Really sweet finds you got there! I'm sure the feeling of being there down south in FL by the beach must be the shiznit, and being able to hit up the beaches all the time! Good for you, awesome rings, and HH!

Sluice
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom