What's new

1-3 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy New Year everybody!



It was a beautiful day on the beach! Temps in the 60's and mostly cloudy.

I started just before 10 a.m. and finished at 4 p.m.

Things started out a little slow, but I was optimistic.

A couple coins, a fishing lure and a toy car in the wet sand on the way South. Stainless ring, musical instrument mouthpiece and a handful of coins in front one of the hotels.

On the way back North, scooped up a 10k hoop earring in the wet sand. Picked up an earring that looks like silver, but was not marked.

30 coins = $ 2.84
001.webp

10k earring
002.webp

Silver? earring
003.webp

Stainless spinner ring
004.webp
 
Upvote 0
Willie, you had a really good hunt. :headbang: :hello2:

That is a beautiful gold earring find, and I like that fancy silver earring

Interesting that you found a trumpet ( I think) mouthpiece. Maybe the trumpet is out there, too. That would be another cool find. :icon_thumright:
 
Nice hunt. At least you got gold, some hunters are having trouble finding any gold.
 
Aloha nice finds

Aloha check that mouth piece, some are made of solid silver.
HH, islandchips
 
lorraine said:
Willie, you had a really good hunt. :headbang: :hello2:

That is a beautiful gold earring find, and I like that fancy silver earring

Interesting that you found a trumpet ( I think) mouthpiece. Maybe the trumpet is out there, too. That would be another cool find. :icon_thumright:
Thank you Lorraine.

From what I've been able to figure out, the mouthpiece is to a cornet. There was a football rally recently, so I'm guessing the cornet player is minus a mouthpiece. :'(
 
Les West Central Fl said:
Nice hunt. At least you got gold, some hunters are having trouble finding any gold.
Thanks Les. Now when you say "some hunters" you're not referring to you are you? 8)
 
I love those spinner rings.. cool finds Willie
 
Re: Aloha nice finds

islandchips said:
Aloha check that mouth piece, some are made of solid silver.
HH, islandchips
The more I look at it the more it looks silver. The ones I've seen online are silver plated. Thanks for the info, I'll check into it.
 
Bootybay said:
I love those spinner rings.. cool finds Willie
Thanks Bootybay. I like them too. I'd like them even more if they were silver. :icon_thumleft:
 
Good job Willie. I see you are still at it. Great start to the new year.

DaChief
 
DaChief said:
Good job Willie. I see you are still at it. Great start to the new year.

DaChief
Thanks DaChief. Good to hear from you.
 
A good hunt!!
 
great going on the rings.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom