What's new

$1,500 in halves gets me a first(twice)

gold fish

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
Let me start by saying that the first $1,00 was nearly a skunk, I managed 5 40%. But after getting 8 40% in two random rolls, I started to feel a little better. In the midst of a fiasco, I found a bank that had a full fed box, so I bought it. About half-way through(no pun intended) I popped a roll that had two nice white edges in it, looked a lot like franks, they weren't. I got my first and second walkers out of one roll. both '43. That was a great way to pass that milestone, it was really cool getting 2 at once, they're one of my favorite coins, now all I need to do is dig one !!

Ended up with...
17, 40%
1, 64
1, 61 frank
2, 43 walkers

All in all not a bad day.
 
Upvote 0
Twenty one keepers from a full box (2.1% keeper rate), including your first two Walkers, that's plenty to be happy about !

Nicely done.
 
There were only 9 keepers in the box, the other 40%ers came from the first $1,000.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom