What's new

1 each

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2013
Messages
2,116
Reaction score
697
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I have just started a collection of 1 of each type of coin produced in the USA- trying to get them as nice as possible but man I can't believe how pricey some of them are- actually working on 3 separate collections- 1 for each my 2 daughters and 1 for me-
Ill add pics in the upcoming days and as I add to the collection-
 
Here's a few of the start of the collection
 

Attachments

  • image-44604068.webp
    image-44604068.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 129
  • image-744250621.webp
    image-744250621.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 132
  • image-2025949707.webp
    image-2025949707.webp
    25 KB · Views: 131
  • image-567952806.webp
    image-567952806.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 123
  • image-1697673842.webp
    image-1697673842.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 129
  • image-2534201931.webp
    image-2534201931.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 128
  • image-2568886977.webp
    image-2568886977.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 124

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom