What's new

10-27 gold and silver

bluediamounds 55

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
814
Golden Thread
0
Location
tx.
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was hunting freshwater lake the gold ring 14 k 5 g the two other rings and arrowhead are silver the lakes are getting harder to hunt in my area the lakes are filling up and when I do find a spot the grass is a foot tall

image-3710443474.webp



image-2707066284.webp



image-3092897590.webp



image-1576715287.webp



image-670918809.webp



image-2431420566.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice rings! If it were in an easy place to search it probably would be gone by now, persistence pays! Congrats!
 
Greta finds, things are slim around here these days. Ray
 
Nice finds Bluediamonds! Wtg
 
bluediamounds 55, those rings great finds...I love the wide style of the gold band.

Congrats on fine detecting!

Lorraine
 
Nice finds...I like that thick gold band...congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom