What's new

$10 Bill error

KSDirtfisher77

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2022
Messages
852
Reaction score
1,952
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got this bill earlier today in change, threw it in my pocket not noticing. Got home tonight & seen this & got a very good laugh about it. Definitely a error bill !!!🤣😂🤣
20220923_204034.webp
 
Circulating currency is a prime target of spreading an idea all over the world.
Think of, "Where's George?"
Older examples can have a premium......

It seems that a staunch Conservative has come into possession of an ink pad and a stamp.
They probably hit every note that comes into their purview with their stamp.
And thus causes a loss of potential value of a note.
Curiously enough,
If this was found on one of a matching pair of 2013 B Star notes,
it could bring a premium, although I doubt it.

Not an error from the BEP and I'd just return to the wild.

Be Well!

Scott
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom