What's new

10 Boxes Results

katzky

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
4 x 40% Kennedys

1 x Australian Large Cent 1944
1 x GB Large Cent 1907

Pretty miserable results.
 
Upvote 0
sounds lik my tenlast month
3 silvers
then i did 2 boxes yesterday and got 5 go figure
 
Ok for silver but the Great britain is Awesome. I got one a little bit ago and it made my day. HH.

Golden Silver
 
Katsky , I know we're in this for the silver , But think outside the boxes (ha !) for a moment,
1907 GB large penny -- are you kiddin me ??? Now thats exciting and very unusual - and a
long way from home . Enjoy that find my friend , that is so much rarer than a Ben, a Ken or
even a Walker - Keep the faith - Argentium.
 
Argentium said:
Katsky , I know we're in this for the silver , But think outside the boxes (ha !) for a moment,
1907 GB large penny -- are you kiddin me ??? Now thats exciting and very unusual - and a
long way from home . Enjoy that find my friend , that is so much rarer than a Ben, a Ken or
even a Walker - Keep the faith - Argentium.

Quite true. The two large cents were very interesting. The whole experience was surreal... Hundreds of skunk rolls followed by one roll with two large cents! This hobby just draws attention to some of the absurdity and randomness of life. I mean I can't imagine two coins like that ending up next to eachother in a roll. Yet,.. They did. What will I find next? Hmmmmm
 
I would love to find 1 large cent, let alone 2. Nice finds... Antarctica must be an exciting place to look for silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom