What's new

$10 in Cents

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Only searched some cents today. Could have been better.
Wheaties: 1929,1952.
HH
enamel7
 
Upvote 0
You got a 1929 .. can't complain.. I don't get 20's cents very often.. :icon_thumleft:
 
Not bad at all...thats why i like searching Cents sometimes..at least I always walk away with some keepers :thumbsup:
 
There are many errors. google wide am and find a few of those 1998-2000. I have found several multi doublefingers on the log splitter series 2009 . I have seen the wide am's selling for as much as 79 each on ebay and lincoln errors any where from 10 to 70 + . I have found the wide am's a lot lately most are bu. Work smarter not harder.
 
I also love to search pennies. They are very cheap and I agree with Diggin-N-Dumps about errors. A little while ago I found an error which was a extranous cud.
 
I always pick up wheaties ... probable average for me is 1 per 5 rolls.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom