What's new

10 Silvers Today and Another Detroit Police Button

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
3,689
Reaction score
8,247
Golden Thread
1
Location
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Today's hunt didn't disappoint at all. I am going to enjoy this CZ-21 in the weeds. We got along just fine.

One Washington, 3 merc's and a rosey were my silver coin finds. Four silver rings and a silver religious medal. A 1937 buffalo, 8 wheats and a king George the 5th again. Third from this park. My usual assortment of buckles, lipstick tubes and other odds ends. Another large Detroit Police button The Ford key looks pretty old. it is on the bottom set of two.

No gold this trip. The one brass ring has a silver top but I didn't count it in my silver.












Here is a picture of the beach I am playing at also. Will give you an idea how crazy it used to be. The bath house could accommodate over 6000 people a day.
Now it is all weeds and muck above the sand and gravel. Picture was taken in 1917.

 
Last edited:
Upvote 44
Damn.....that's a lot of dead people!
 
Very cool, get out of my lakes, only us certified divers are allowed (advanced PADI)
How deep were you?
ha, JK lol
Great spot there is tons more there, I know.
 
Congratualtions on the multiple silvers! That place has a "ton" more to offer! :occasion14:
 
Very cool, get out of my lakes, only us certified divers are allowed (advanced PADI)
How deep were you?
ha, JK lol
Great spot there is tons more there, I know.

Just open water here. I got certified in 1980 on a small island called Okinawa. I was 7' deep or less. Too much muck out much deeper. The muck is well over 2' deep when you go out further. I try to stay in a foot or less of muck. I will try to stay out of your water!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom