What's new

$100 in dimes, $350 in halves

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a bunch of canadian dimes, more 68's, haven't done the magnet test. I did get one for sure silver dime , a 66 canadian. I only got one silver half, another 68D, I always seem to get 68D's more than any other half. I was surprised though, until today I had yet to see an 82 no FG. Well, I actually got 2 of them and one of them is almost brilliant, the other one has some wear. Still a cool find, and well worth the hunt. A bit more silver for the stash, at least the skunk batches haven't come my way for some time.
 
Upvote 0
Congratulations on the finds! Any silver is better than no silver! Keep it up. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom