What's new

$1000 bag of dimes, $50 rolled dimes, $125 in halves.

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far I've just searched the dimes. The bag turned out good, 9 silver rosies. Not an insane number but decent. I'm sure I got a few new ones to add to the book too. I will search the rest of the rolled dimes, and halves tonight. Streak is still alive!!
 
Upvote 0
nice, i gots to get my hands on a bag... but so worried if it is crazy short :(
 
Good score, keep the streak going :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Tim,
Keep it going. Nice score today
rileyboy
 
D2arcing, it does seem risky that maybe the bag would be short. I've never had one short yet. I've actually came out a few dollars ahead with most of the bags Ive searched.

I still haven't searched any of the rolled halves yet, the rolls of dimes were a dud though. No biggy, it was only 50 bucks, didn't expect any out of those. Got a good dime score with the bag anyhow. Out of the loose halves I got ($15 loose), there were 5 40%, and 2 90% kens. I hope the rolls give me some more goodies!! So far this has been a great hunt. I love finding 90%, they seem hard to come by now. I will post pics after I search the remaining $110 in halves. Probably tomorrow morning I will have them loaded up.
 
Well, the rolls had no silver. But I still had a good hunt, Pics will be up soon.
 
can you buy the bags from coin star machines? or would that be not worth it since they reject some silver?
 
I've never tried buying bags from coinstar, could be worth a shot. I'm not even sure who you'd talk to about it though.
 
Re: $1000 bag of dimes, $50 rolled dimes, $125 in halves. (pics)

Here are pics from monday's goods. This has been one of the best months so far for me. The past 7 days alone have been probably my best week ever, except for maybe back in january when I found 2 solid 40% rolls. Hope u like the pics.
here are the dates for mondays haul
Halves:
65-1
67-2 (I got one today too, it's included in the pic)
68-2
64-2

dimes:
46
47d
51d
54d
55d MS
60d
62d
63d
64d
 

Attachments

  • dime half stack.webp
    dime half stack.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 284
  • dimes n halves.webp
    dimes n halves.webp
    48 KB · Views: 278
  • Ms 55 dime.webp
    Ms 55 dime.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 276
thanks fistull. I know it's still not worth a lot, but it's a nice coin
 
Dude you are tearing it up with silver! nice work, remind me to rub you the next time we detect together will you, lol. Seriously nice work here Tim, that is some good finds, HH!

Chuck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom