What's new

$1000 from the mean teller today

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
First I must say that she was in better spirits today. Before she even seen the dozen donuts. She had 2 quarter bags to put the halves in (cool I didn't have any $.25 bags yet), then she comes over with 10 of those lil boxes we love. She proceeded to show me the rolls they did (hand rolls) and the about 15 machine rolls. While she was dumping the boxes into the bags I asked her how much more was in the vault. When she was done, she got out her notebook and looked and said $1200- she almost started actin riled again, raising her voice again "I can have them up here in the morning if you want", I'm planning a roadtrip tomarrow sos I said no how about Monday. OK Monday it is. I'm gonna try to get them dam boxes from her then haha. Tell her she ain't gonna need them anymore, someone brings some halves in call me and I'll come get them. Also no mention about having an account but think I should before asking about ordering 2 or 10 boxes a week haha.
Anyways was my sample successful you ask. I think so (and I hope she saved the best for last). Didn't get anything out of the machine rolls but the hand rolls "they" did I got a total of 9 40%'s, one roll had 4 and another had 2. Hopefully the other $1200 is at least that good. The way she talked before was they had to bust the fed rolls open to send them back- she didn't say anything about rerolling any- Owell silver stopped at '64 right.
Roadtrip tomarrow to hit a new small town and finish off the town I only had time for one bank last time (that one bank had $1900 worth of fed rolls). I have to get an early start tomarrow sos I can get my work done.
More samplin haha. HH Mark
 
Upvote 0
I know, sick isn't it haha. HH Mark
BTW roadtrip today netted a FED box (smeller!) and $200 customer rolled which produced 3 40%'s. I was hoping to get enough halves to last the weekend but only had a few hours and had to drive 1 hour to get to them hunting grounds- won't have to make that trip again for awhile.
 
Good luck.

With the coins. And with your addiction.

And with your gas mileage. :)
 
fiatboy said:
Good luck.

With the coins. And with your addiction.

And with your gas mileage. :)
Yea I should go borrow my grandmas car for road trips- little saturn. But its like getting into a pop can- feels like my a$$ is draggin pavement and I fear everyone is going to run over ME LOL. I'll stick with the truck. HH Mark
 
Re: $1000 from the mean teller today/ last $1200 tomarrow

Got a date at the bank tomarrow morn for the last $1200. Hope its loaded with silver they missed but more importantly hope to swindle my way into a couple box a week supply. Found out why them tellers "can't" give out them $100 boxes- check this out. http://www.southerncoin.com/SUPP-p14.pdf $4.50 apiece haha. I may not ask if I can get any of them, I'll wait for her to get confident that I am not gonna let any halves stack up there and offer them to ME haha. HH all, Mark
 
She was definately holdin out on ME haha. Got the $1200 and asked what she was going to do with that freed up vault space, said she would fill it up later. When I asked about bank policy for ordering boxes she said that they had to order an awefull lot minimun- how much? $1000- ok sos whats the problem I just got 1200. We only get coin every other week- well then better order $2000. Can't find the lady who does the orderin but today is our order day, well we better find her. Left my name and # if they could do $1000 a week- give me a call. Couple hours later cell rings, $2000 will be in Thursday- get one this week and one next. Note: noone asked if I had an account and I didn't say I didn't. I love the way they search too- I almost got my first solid roll, 13 40%'s and 7 clad. Total from $1200 of searched halves was 37 40%'s and 3 '64's. Pretty good day. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom