apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! I have 6 :laughing9: Seems a celebration of sorts is in order.

Hope you double that number by the end of the year.

apush :read2:

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Those 55s are pretty easy to find. My problem is every one I find has those stupid "Rabbit Whiskers" on them. I just release those back into circulation.

Mark, congrats on the mini-milestone. Has it stopped snowing yet ? JP

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
nutsedge said:
Those 55s are pretty easy to find. My problem is every one I find has those stupid "Rabbit Whiskers" on them. I just release those back into circulation.

Mark, congrats on the mini-milestone. Has it stopped snowing yet ? JP
I'm claimin the snows over for the year- still too early to go camping though haha. I'd even settle for a worn one with no date and put my own '55 on it just to fill that hole in my book- thought I found one awhile back but the dam thang had a mint mark LOL. HH Mark

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
You got me to wondering how many we had so far this year, turns out not near as many as thee; we have 53 Bens so far, and 35 Walkers. All from 202 Boxes so far this year.

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Funny story. I was complaining to a member on here about my lack of luck finding a '55 and they told me that everybody knew the '55 was gonna be special so they never really circulated, sounded plausible till I remembered the '70d&s didn't circulate at all and I've found a bunch of them. Guess what I got tonight, another '70d- #2 for the month, #5 for the year, #15 for the 3 years I been hunting. HH all, Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread