What's new

100th Ben

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Just noticed while posting todays contribution to my spreadsheet that I got my 100th Ben for the year today. Its the lil milestones that add up to the big ones. HH all, Mark
BTW still no '55.
 
Upvote 0
Wow! I have 6 :laughing9: Seems a celebration of sorts is in order.

Hope you double that number by the end of the year.

apush :read2:
 
Those 55s are pretty easy to find. My problem is every one I find has those stupid "Rabbit Whiskers" on them. I just release those back into circulation.

Mark, congrats on the mini-milestone. Has it stopped snowing yet ? JP
 
nutsedge said:
Those 55s are pretty easy to find. My problem is every one I find has those stupid "Rabbit Whiskers" on them. I just release those back into circulation.

Mark, congrats on the mini-milestone. Has it stopped snowing yet ? JP
I'm claimin the snows over for the year- still too early to go camping though haha. I'd even settle for a worn one with no date and put my own '55 on it just to fill that hole in my book- thought I found one awhile back but the dam thang had a mint mark LOL. HH Mark
 
You got me to wondering how many we had so far this year, turns out not near as many as thee; we have 53 Bens so far, and 35 Walkers. All from 202 Boxes so far this year.
 
Wow! That's a lot of Bens. Hope you catch 100 more before the year is up.
HH
Rich
 
That's a lot of Franklin's. Good hunting
rileyboy
 
Funny story. I was complaining to a member on here about my lack of luck finding a '55 and they told me that everybody knew the '55 was gonna be special so they never really circulated, sounded plausible till I remembered the '70d&s didn't circulate at all and I've found a bunch of them. Guess what I got tonight, another '70d- #2 for the month, #5 for the year, #15 for the 3 years I been hunting. HH all, Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom