cmcelfish Jr. Member Joined Sep 18, 2011 Messages 31 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Spectra V3i Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 12, 2012 #1 Eeek gotta get outta the kiddie zone! Second ring this week 10 k Disney ring, funny I used to work there a long time ago. Upvote 0
Eeek gotta get outta the kiddie zone! Second ring this week 10 k Disney ring, funny I used to work there a long time ago.
cntrydncr1 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,808 Reaction score 779 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim Jun 12, 2012 #2 cute! I guess it is marked Disney?
cmcelfish Jr. Member Joined Sep 18, 2011 Messages 31 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Spectra V3i Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 12, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Yes I tried to take a pic of it but too small. It spells out disney then has 10 k after it. I almost wrote it off as junk till I got the magnifying glass out and my glasses lol, can't see those small letters without both
Yes I tried to take a pic of it but too small. It spells out disney then has 10 k after it. I almost wrote it off as junk till I got the magnifying glass out and my glasses lol, can't see those small letters without both
norbyx Hero Member Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 838 Reaction score 163 Golden Thread 0 Location San Jose Detector(s) used Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro Primary Interest: Other Jun 12, 2012 #4 Well it's a small ring but nice. I personally didn't know that Disney made rings also, maybe from a souvenir shop??
Well it's a small ring but nice. I personally didn't know that Disney made rings also, maybe from a souvenir shop??
CASPER-2 Platinum Member Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 17,375 Reaction score 20,667 Golden Thread 1 Location NEW ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2012 #5 WTG on your gold ring
leprechaun Bronze Member Joined Feb 20, 2012 Messages 1,997 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2012 #6 Gold is always nice.
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 13, 2012 #7 cmcelfish, I love those gold Disney rings; congrats on the nice find! Lorraine
lookindown Gold Member Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 7,110 Reaction score 4,937 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2012 #8 Ive found several pieces of Disney jewelery, but all of mine have been junk...nice score.
Les West Central Fl Bronze Member Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,334 Reaction score 1,306 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2012 #9 Congrats on your Disney ring find.
hamiddetecting Gold Member Joined Feb 22, 2012 Messages 6,461 Reaction score 2,725 Golden Thread 0 Location North Pole Detector(s) used Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2012 #10 Nice
Universal Jim Sr. Member Joined Apr 30, 2012 Messages 376 Reaction score 279 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Florida Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Xterra Elite. Garrett Carrot Pin pointer Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 13, 2012 #11 sweet!