What's new

10k mens band.

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2013
Messages
2,354
Reaction score
2,133
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Was working in the water for most of the morning, found 2 silvers in the mucky rock then decided to try some dry hunting up on the bank. This place has flooded high up into the campground area yrs ago and I thought I would see if any goodies were higher up from the flood. Went to the car and grabbed my lesche and ten min into my hunt I get a solid 58 on my AT Pro and dug this nice yellow 4g 10k. Only fits on my thumb it's so big.

image-3647556372.webp
 

Attachments

  • image-1882746488.webp
    image-1882746488.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 165
  • image-127671512.webp
    image-127671512.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 155
  • image-923305602.webp
    image-923305602.webp
    65.9 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 0
That's a big one! I'm sure there are more where that came from.
Congrats on the gold
 
Very nice gold ring find, Irishgoldhound:headbang:

And thanks for the terrific pics..beautiful scenery!

Lorraine
 
Nice one! Congrats!
 
Gold is so cool! Even if it's only 10K, it glows in the hole.
 
Nice ring and a cool looking lake shore. I might try some lake hunting around here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom