What's new

10K white gold/ stainless steel mens bracelet /diamonds..update on diamond test

Lorrain.

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
978
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds..update on diamond test

Went out late afternoon to catch the low tide at a near-by beach. :icon_sunny:

Decided to hunt an area that I had never hunted before just out of curiosity.

Heard a strong low sound , and retrieved a man's bracelet with 9 links and a stone in each link. Not deep...about 6 " in low tide mud.

It's marked 10K on a link, and stainless steel on the clasp end.. I have never heard of ( nor seen) a combo like that. :icon_scratch:

Found the exact same bracelet on a site..and will attach the link.

I'll have a jeweler test the stones...my diamond tester is "on the fritz" again :(

Here's some pics , and also the link

As always ...thanks for looking

Lorraine

http://www.seaofdiamonds.com/item.asp?invky=9985728
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0649.webp
    DSCF0649.webp
    24 KB · Views: 1,571
  • DSCF0651.webp
    DSCF0651.webp
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,384
  • DSCF0652.webp
    DSCF0652.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,381
  • DSCF0656.webp
    DSCF0656.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,346
  • DSCF0647.webp
    DSCF0647.webp
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,481
Upvote 0
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds...found this today

another great find!!!!!
 
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds...found this today

What part of it is gold? I'm starting to see more and more of the cheaper metals accented with gold. It is usually yellow gold. Nice find.
 
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds...found this today

lookindown said:
What part of it is gold? I'm starting to see more and more of the cheaper metals accented with gold. It is usually yellow gold. Nice find.

I'm wondering that too, lookindown. I'm going to phone the company tomorrow with that question.

I think it might be either the center band that has the diamond in the center, or more likely it is the metal of the diamond setting.

I'll post the company's reply if I can get one.

Lorraine
 
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds...found this today

Excellent scores again Lorraine!! :headbang:
 
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds...found this today

lookindown said:
What part of it is gold? I'm starting to see more and more of the cheaper metals accented with gold. It is usually yellow gold. Nice find.

I found another site with the same bracelet ( deleted the e-bay link in original post as I don't think it showed the exact same bracelet as what I found) and posted this site below. It explains that the white gold is in the diamond "illusions" setting.

Here's the link to this site:
http://www.seaofdiamonds.com/item.asp?invky=9985728
 
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds...found this today

:icon_thumright: very cool !!!! :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat:
 
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds...found this today

Lorrain. said:
lookindown said:
What part of it is gold? I'm starting to see more and more of the cheaper metals accented with gold. It is usually yellow gold. Nice find.

I found another site with the same bracelet ( deleted the e-bay link in original post as I don't think it showed the exact same bracelet as what I found) and posted this site below. It explains that the white gold is in the diamond "illusions" setting.

Here's the link to this site:
http://www.seaofdiamonds.com/item.asp?invky=9985728
Thanks for the info. :icon_thumleft: That illusion works....I thought the setting was the stone before I saw the website.
 
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds...found this today

The small faceted bezel that holds the stone is 10kt. It is still a very nice find.
 
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds...found this today

WOW! That's a great find Lorraine, way to go.
 
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds...found this today

nice looking find Lorraine!!
 
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds...found this today

Nice find! :hello2: I think I might have to wear that if I found it :icon_thumright:

Aaron
 
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds...found this today

Nice score again Lorraine, still all in all, its a great find in my book.. :thumbsup:
 
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds..update on diamond test

Took the bracelet to jeweler today; all tiny stones tested + for diamonds. :icon_thumright:

Now I'll think about selling it.

Lorraine
 
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds..update on diamond test

Lorrain. said:
Took the bracelet to jeweler today; all tiny stones tested + for diamonds. :icon_thumright:

Now I'll think about selling it.

Lorraine

You GO Girl!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds..update on diamond test

Wow !!! nice bracelet !!!!

Stainless Steel and Diamonds - WHAT A CONCEPT !!!! :)


Rockyredbaron

HH to all
 
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds..update on diamond test

wow,what a beautiful bracelet!!I like it very much!How much you will sell?
 
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds..update on diamond test

Wow, very nice catch. That just looks amazing. Grats.

Rob
 
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds..update on diamond test

lets hope it is more 10k than stainless, another cracker - inspires me after a 10c / trash afternoon :hello:
 
Re: 10K white gold/ stainless steel men's bracelet /diamonds..update on diamond test

Very nice Lorraine, nothing like seeing a gold bracelet in the scoop.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom