What's new

110 yr old dime in handroll

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Only one silver keeper out of $500 in hand-rolls. HH all, ffd
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0705 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0705 [320x200].webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_0706 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0706 [320x200].webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 480
  • IMG_0707 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0707 [320x200].webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 474
  • IMG_0708 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0708 [320x200].webp
    19 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_0705 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0705 [320x200].webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_0706 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0706 [320x200].webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_0707 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0707 [320x200].webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 472
  • IMG_0708 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0708 [320x200].webp
    19 KB · Views: 471
Upvote 0
I'd take it. Congrats! Nice find.

apush
 
The dime lists for $8.50 in VG condition.Nice score :icon_thumright:

HH

Greg
 
Wonderful find. that's the oldest canadian I tink I have seen on this board. COngrats. :-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom