What's new

1300 in halves this week...............gold

hit80s

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
421
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Its been awhile since i have posted my finds......but this week brought a 43 walker gold plated.....which i think is note worthy
 
Upvote 0
Cool! :icon_thumright: How about a pic?
 
I have a 43 gold plated, sweet coin. I actually baught mine a few years back.. I can't see how one of those would ever get back into circulation. It does happen though
 
Although I would happily take a free silver coin I found CRHing, whether it be painted or in its original state, I have to say I am not a fan of when the coin is changed from its original condition.

Especially the painted or decal-covered American silver eagles. I used to buy them from one of my coin dealers because he would throw them in the cheapo silver bin and I could get them for 25 cents over spot (I guess they were not big sellers ;D). I would remove the paint or decal when I got it home and would have a nice normal-looking ASE for a cheap price.

Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom