ugotit22
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2007
- Messages
- 1,774
- Reaction score
- 569
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Dirty Shire
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Got out sat. mornin an got my two boxes from my bank. I was in a rush b/c i wanted to get to a town about 4 towns over, i had spoken with the teller Fri. and she said the bag in the counter was almost full.
2 boxes
SKUNKS
I then drop off my Gf and rush over to the bank. On the way there i got lost and see another bank. I drop in and the teller says they have 390.00 in loose halves that are anout to be shipped out. I only have 260.00 in cash so i have too roll some halves in the car and give her the differance.
390.00 Loose
SKUNK
I finally get to the bank at 11:45 and since they close at 12:00 i was hoping mybe my bag would have some silver.
As i walk to the door its locked. No one informed me that this bank is not like the other branches and the lobby is not open on Sat. only the drive through.
I then had to roll some halves b/c i needed money for the weekend.
All in all it was a miserable day.
Keith
2 boxes
SKUNKS
I then drop off my Gf and rush over to the bank. On the way there i got lost and see another bank. I drop in and the teller says they have 390.00 in loose halves that are anout to be shipped out. I only have 260.00 in cash so i have too roll some halves in the car and give her the differance.
390.00 Loose
SKUNK
I finally get to the bank at 11:45 and since they close at 12:00 i was hoping mybe my bag would have some silver.
As i walk to the door its locked. No one informed me that this bank is not like the other branches and the lobby is not open on Sat. only the drive through.
I then had to roll some halves b/c i needed money for the weekend.
All in all it was a miserable day.
Keith
Upvote
0







