What's new

14 Brinks boxes of halves searched this week 4/4/08

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
My weekly "Skunpdate"

Total take for this week
14,000 half dollars searched. over 14 hours of my time.

15-40%'s total mostly from one box & 1-1989 s mangled proof. I'd take a photo but my Camera is wet from all the teardrops.

Breakdown

1-1966
5-1967
9-1968

CRH Mojo
 
Upvote 0
Tough break! I've been there before.

BTW - thanks for the PM
 
Looks like you didnt get the memo, we have all been dumping into brinks.
 
jewelerdave said:
Looks like you didnt get the memo, we have all been dumping into brinks.
LOL........JD, your a cruel man......LOL
 
Hang in there Mojo. My buddy Thurm uses the "rollercoaster" term for this hobby......so true. Your bound to start going up soon.

Good luck.
 
lejeuene said:
Hang in there Mojo. My buddy Thurm uses the "rollercoaster" term for this hobby......so true. Your bound to start going up soon.

Good luck.

If this hobby is like a roller coaster than I must be on the kiddie section right now. I need to get on the newer bigger coaster. But that line keeps getting longer.! :'(

CRH Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom