What's new

14ct Claddagh ring with Emerald and small Diamonds

aussiedigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brisbane Queensland Australia
Detector(s) used
ctX 3030 6 &17 inch coils all with shafts... 2 x Sovereign GT's... Modified Excal11 with PP switch on the handle and Connection for GG Amphibians & Skullies headphones by JBN ...Cibola C/Sweep coil
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi all

Hunted many beaches the other night through to mid morning found a bit of fuel money and a couple of rings, high up near some erosion here's one of them.:thumbsup:





aussie
 

Attachments

  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 196
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 195
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 207
Upvote 0
Great ring, that is one of the better Calddagh rings I've seen posted, Well Done!!!
 
Beautiful claddagh ring find!:happysmiley:

Lorraine
 
At least yours is intact. my silver Claddagh ring is broken. :BangHead: Great find.
 
Great ring, that is one of the better Calddagh rings I've seen posted, Well Done!!!
I second that, a beauty...:icon_thumright:
 
That's a nice one
 
Best Claddagh ring Ive seen...congrats.
 
Fantastic find. WTG...
 
I have never seen one like that. Very nice find. HH, Beach Papa
 
Beautiful ring!💍
 
Pretty one for sure Aussiedigger. Found one that was very similar
to yours about 3 years ago that had the center stone as a red ruby.
Very nice looking ring....congrats.
 
Beautiful ring! Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom