What's new

14K, .925, and a "whoo- whoo- whoo"! Wet sand finds today

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi:hello:

Returned to the beach where I had found the trifecta silver the other day; thought maybe I might have missed other treasures...I was correct; found 14K gold ring & .925 interesting toe ring today.

Worked hard for these two: spent 2 3/4 hrs. listening to only kazoo sounds in the headphones, but kept at it, and although ready to call it quits I decided to do an additional section on wet sand slope...about a 10' x10' area....that's where I found the treasures in the remaining 15 ' of the hunt.

The (? brass) trio of owls I had found earlier in the week, but had them in olive oil to loosen bits of dirt; I think it is an antique attachment of some kind. :dontknow: It was in the thick mud amid rocks.

Lightweight( ? aluminum) ring has a Scripture verse inscribed on band.

Here's a link to the "boy/girl " silver toe ring for sale:
http://uptownsilver.com/estate-arti...esign-925-sterling-silver-toe-ring-adjustable

Here's some pics....thanks again for looking

Lorraine

DSCF3087.webp

DSCF3088.webp



DSCF3090.webp

DSCF3086.webp

DSCF3091.webp

DSCF3093.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I would call that day a great success. Best of luck on many, many more. HH
 
Very good day:hello:
 
Nice scoops! Congrats!
 
WTG Loraine!! Just that nice color in the scoop gives one the drive to hunt all day!!:thumbsup:
 
Awesome hunt Lorraine...congrats!!!!
 
Way to go, Lorraine. Color is always good. Yellow in the scoop is a great incentive to keep going. Congrats
 
Great finds Lorraine! Your hitting the right spots lately. Congrats!
 
you get me fired up about my beach trip next week!!
 
Hey Lorraine the kazoo was the only musical instrument I could play!!!! You had a Great Day.
 
Sweet finds there Lorraine, way better than I did today !!
 
Good job, Lorraine! You've been kill 'in it lately!
 
I remember the kazoo sound so well; when I was a kid we were so poor we could not afford to buy a kazoo so we improvised with a comb and paper...great sound,( but not at the beach :>)

L



Hey Lorraine the kazoo was the only musical instrument I could play!!!! You had a Great Day.
 
I wish you the best on your beach trip, jeff; Will be waiting to see the treasures that you find.

L


you get me fired up about my beach trip next week!!
 
Alright Lorraine your on a roll congrats :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom