What's new

14K Gold pendant with Diamond.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Still in California and loving that the ground is not frozen. Went out to a soccer field and found this 14k Gold Pendant with diamond. It says HARMAN'S on it. Must be a company award given to an employee. It seems like a real diamond. If the diamond is real it will be my first. ;D
happy holidays all.
 

Attachments

  • PC220116.webp
    PC220116.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,139
  • PC220117.webp
    PC220117.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,133
  • PC220118.webp
    PC220118.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,124
  • PC220119.webp
    PC220119.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,102
Upvote 0
congrats looks 100% to me!!!!!! MR TUFF
 
Sweet find my friend, gold is always a welcome site to see!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
very nice. I'll bet that is an oldie. congrats on the gold
 
It is for sure a real diamond I have set those before Its from the O.C. Tanner Co. in salt lake city Utah for the Harman co.
 
Nice find, well saved :icon_thumleft:
 
joke said:
It is for sure a real diamond I have set those before Its from the O.C. Tanner Co. in salt lake city Utah for the Harman co.
Is that the same Harman company that had that KFC on state st?
 
Congrats on the gold and diamond.. please dont laugh, but what is it...it looks like a small trash can... omg I cant believe I said that.. but am curious what it is.
 
Bootybay said:
Congrats on the gold and diamond.. please dont laugh, but what is it...it looks like a small trash can... omg I cant believe I said that.. but am curious what it is.
I believe its supposed to be a bucket of chicken from KFC.
 
joke said:
It is for sure a real diamond I have set those before Its from the O.C. Tanner Co. in salt lake city Utah for the Harman co.
Wow, Great job joke. Did you work for a jeweler who made the pendants?
So after a little research, Pete Harman was awarded the first KFC franchise from Kernel Sanders IN 1952 in Utah Salt lake city. Harman also came up with the name Kentucky Fried Chicken. He owns the most KFC franchises of anyone. I found this pendent in Livermore CA and there is a KFC down the street form the soccer field that I found it. The KFC has been there for many years, so I guarantee that the award was given to one of the employees. I might contact the headquarters to the Harman Co to see if I could get some more info on when, why and who would have received this award. ::)
Thanks for the comments all. Keep diggin. :icon_thumleft:
 
A very groovy bucket of gold! :headbang:
 
Very cool and I'd say very real, nice find... :icon_thumleft: Likely owned by one of the franchise fat cats. :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D
 
Very cool find !! Love that gold :icon_thumright:
 
Hey G, I think what you have found is a Harman's watch fob made by the Harman Watch Company est. circa 1936 in New York. Their slogan was: 'Time Will Tell.' They were also known for making stop watches during WWII. Super find, Breezie
 
Breezie said:
Hey G, I think what you have found is a Harman's watch fob made by the Harman Watch Company est. circa 1936 in New York. Their slogan was: 'Time Will Tell.' They were also known for making stop watches during WWII. Super find, Breezie

I don't think so Breezie...it's a bucket of KFC chicken...pretty sure it is the KFC Harman and not HWC.
 
nice pendant they may put something fake in real gold in this day and age but the age of that thing tells me more that likely it is a diamond... :headbang: HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom