BOXING63
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2007
- Messages
- 486
- Reaction score
- 290
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- PIRATE ,CT
- Detector(s) used
- Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Upvote
0

Well I could of done better if I didn't keep going out of the seeded area. In the early spring and late fall our club has seeded beach hunts. This one cost 15 dollars because we seeded tokens to be traded in for siver dimes, and clad kenedies and silver dollars. Also clad quarters were spread out all over the target area. I ended up with 7.50 in clad, and 7 silver dimes. Three of them look almost uncirculated.It was a pleasure meeting you to ctbob we have to get together one day and go on a hunt, how did you make out yesterday on your hunt......
Not at all like what I'm used to finding on the beach.