What's new

14KT Gold Necklace

JimDon

Silver Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
4,041
Reaction score
5,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
14KT Gold Bracelet

I took the dog for a drive and came upon a volleyball court, unfortunately it was use. I noticed that there was sand box in the park and grabbed the MXT from the car. Almost immediately Got a strong signal and pulled this heavy 14KT gold bracelet. It was 15.4g and tested positive on the acid test. It is my fourth gold of the year and my second with the MXT. MXT 2 vs Etrac 2 for the year. Not bad for the MXT considering I use the Etrac 80% of the time.



Photo from May 31, 2012.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
JD,Gold in any shape or form gets the old adrenilin pumping for sure,COOL!!!! Been using the DD 6x10 for over a year and a half,it spoiled me! God Bless Chris
 
sweet find. congrats!
 
That is one sweet gold find ! Congrats
Glen
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom