lookindown
Gold Member
Went on a 9 hour saltwater hunt with BigMike Thursday. We had each found a big silver ring and the usual junk jewelery and clad. I told BigMike that I was going to dig one more target and I was through for the day. That last target was a 7.9 gram 14k white gold band. My silver ring weighed 8.6 grams and Mikes was 10 grams. Thats my 14th gold with the AT pro since April, including 6 gold rings. This was my first gold since getting my detector back after leaking.
Attachments
-
IMG_0104 (800x600).webp80.7 KB · Views: 606 -
IMG_0106 (800x600).webp86.5 KB · Views: 610 -
IMG_0107 (800x600).webp44.8 KB · Views: 594 -
IMG_0111 (800x600).webp23.2 KB · Views: 597 -
IMG_0112 (800x600).webp22.3 KB · Views: 596 -
IMG_0115 (800x600).webp22.3 KB · Views: 593 -
IMG_0118 (800x600).webp52.9 KB · Views: 590 -
IMG_0119 (800x600).webp21.7 KB · Views: 590 -
IMG_0120 (800x600).webp21.1 KB · Views: 576 -
IMG_0121 (800x600).webp22.9 KB · Views: 588 -
IMG_0126 (800x600).webp71.6 KB · Views: 579
Upvote
0
sweet, think I would like to try Florida someday. Maybe after I retire. 1 year 6 months not that I am counting lol. good job HH Pete

Way to go!! 






