What's new

$1500 in halves searched today, Found brinks in loomis!

jewelerdave

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
850
Reaction score
98
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sadly, not much to report,

But I did find a 51S ben, a 64 and 2 40s

But what I found just funny and made me just laugh. This was A Loomis box.
But I found a piece of Coin Wrapping from a brinks roll on top of the 51 ben between it and a clad.

Who put that there? LOL
 
Upvote 0
I DID TO SHOW HOW TO MARK SEARCHED COINS
 
LOLOLOLOL

Well thanks for the Benny!
 
Oh so Loomis is seading the boxes with Brinks wrappers. I see.

Cat
 
no no no, there was a part of a brinks wrapper in a loomis roll, Someone who was searching didnt clean up very well, I have found loomis paper in rolls of halves before, as well as parts of recipts, dollar bills and other note paper, gum wrappers etc, But this is the first time I have fount brinks paper in a lommis roll.
 
I know what you said... I was just joking. Remember people saying Brinks was seeding their rolls with silver... like it would grow and turn all the little clad into silver babies.

LOL
Cat
 
Ahh, lol

If only that worked. Coin rolling alchemy LOL

Looks like it did for these halves! Looks like I harvested them a bit to early, they were not solid silver yet!
 

Attachments

  • LikeRabbits.webp
    LikeRabbits.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,008
Hurry put them back in the incubator cover them with a moist towel and in the oven at 125 for another week maybe two and they surly will turn by then.

Good luck

Or put them under the next goose you see.

No wait that will give you gold.... not a bad idea!

LOL
Cat
 
jewelerdave said:
Ahh, lol

If only that worked. Coin rolling alchemy LOL

Looks like it did for these halves! Looks like I harvested them a bit to early, they were not solid silver yet!
You should have waited JD. Not only did most of these turn to silver, it started as a $10 roll and cloned into a $20 roll. :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_10.webp
    ScreenHunter_10.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 410
I have been been waiting, Look at all these have have been growing quite nicely! I think the high altitude here causes them to lose judgment and they breed like rabbits!
 

Attachments

  • ROWSOFSILVER.webp
    ROWSOFSILVER.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 449
Yep that is JD McDuck setting in his vault counting all his silver. LOL
Congrats on that one.

Cat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom