What's new

160 ounces of silver 1 ounce Bars and Rounds.Bought for 18.50 each

greg23

Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
322
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
I picked these up today at 3:30 .there are 102 bars and 58 rounds.I hope you guys like the eye candy. ;D

HH

Greg
 

Attachments

  • bar1.webp
    bar1.webp
    115.7 KB · Views: 531
  • bar2.webp
    bar2.webp
    120.6 KB · Views: 495
Upvote 0
You have been getting some great deals :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Great pics!
HH
Rich
 
Too bad you did'nt buy it when the price of Silver was a lot lower than $19.22!! :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:
 
Score ! Any time you can get these products at less than melt, your doing fine brother !
Argentium.
 
yummy! i really have no reply to this beautiful sight! thanks for the performance!
 
I buy all the time,wether the price is higher or lower.I see guys that come out of the woodworks ,looking to buy the same stuff I am,but when the price drops, they vanish.
 
While it is nice to show everybody your buy, I would be VERY careful. There are a LOT of lurkers on this and every other Treasure Hunting/Metal Detecting site that aren't nice people.

I personally know several people that have been robbed because of posting their finds. Just be careful!

Best-Mike
 
that's a lot of metal
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom