1700's Colonial Knee Buckle
Went to one of my old sites for a couple of hours today...Hunted around the cellar hole without much luck, So i moved out in the deep woods...After a couple of shotgun shells, I got a sweet tone and dug this Sweet Knee Buckle...It is mid to late 1700'sand it works like new...I love finding buckles
Went to one of my old sites for a couple of hours today...Hunted around the cellar hole without much luck, So i moved out in the deep woods...After a couple of shotgun shells, I got a sweet tone and dug this Sweet Knee Buckle...It is mid to late 1700'sand it works like new...I love finding buckles
Attachments
Upvote
0
nice work and pics , Brian !
CMD
The woods definitely treat them much better compared to plowed fields.
I bet that high Colonial tone got your blood pumping.
buckle Brian,nice to find complete 






