What's new

1726 pistareen!

dfx willy

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
2,237
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
hi all im posting this to show herbie. its not a 4 reale or its not hammered either but it was one of my best finds last year. hope to find a hammered this year. :icon_sunny: willy
 

Attachments

  • scan0011.webp
    scan0011.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,040
  • scan0012.webp
    scan0012.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,031
Upvote 0
That's awesome man! :notworthy: What kind of spot did you find that?
 
Thanks for taking the time to post this one Willy!
Has great detail ! I love the Rampant Lions :D
Been longing for Spanish for a Long Time :tongue3:
Hoping you get over another one soon !
Best Digs to You, Herbie.
 
I got na 1721 few years ago, I didnt even know what it was at first. Love that coin great pistareen find. HH Mark
 
Great looking coin Willy. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom