catskillcomics
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2007
- Messages
- 70
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Upstate NY
- Detector(s) used
- DFX
1738 George II Half Penny & more silver
Went back to the old park yesterday morning.. ended up being a decent day with cool breezes...
The first couple hours went pretty slow with very little finds, so I headed back to an area I did last week and detected it again going the opposite grid.
My big find for the day was a 1738 George II Half Penny, along with a few wheaties, 1941S mercury, 1944 Mercury, 1951 Rosie, and an old cuff link.
Went back to the old park yesterday morning.. ended up being a decent day with cool breezes...
The first couple hours went pretty slow with very little finds, so I headed back to an area I did last week and detected it again going the opposite grid.
My big find for the day was a 1738 George II Half Penny, along with a few wheaties, 1941S mercury, 1944 Mercury, 1951 Rosie, and an old cuff link.
Attachments
Upvote
0








