Lord Verdigris
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2014
- Messages
- 3,936
- Reaction score
- 9,273
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- East coast Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
This is my second Hibernia half penny and I beat my other date by two years. I went to a spot a short walk from my house that I hit before and didn't have much luck. I focused on a different side of the area and ended up with the 1767,a toasted copper, a dandy button and a large tombac button. I got a great hit under a giant tree root that I had to give up on and I kept thinking Spanish 8 real but I will try to get what ever it is next time. My hunt was cut short but I'm going back as soon as I can. Also got s bonus 1955 silver dime on the walk out. Thanks for looking! [emoji2]














Upvote
18









