BobinSouthVA
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2007
- Messages
- 1,656
- Reaction score
- 107
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SE Virginia
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
Sorry I didn't put a reference, it is just a bit smaller than an american dime.
Firstly do I have this I'D correct? and is it counterfeit?
the assyer mark seems a bit wrong (but I may be wrong on the ID), and the front seems to have some deterioration at the top. found a 1773 virginia half penny within a stones throw of this coin so the date seems good.
sounds like silver
it is very thin.

thanks for any input.
Firstly do I have this I'D correct? and is it counterfeit?
the assyer mark seems a bit wrong (but I may be wrong on the ID), and the front seems to have some deterioration at the top. found a 1773 virginia half penny within a stones throw of this coin so the date seems good.
sounds like silver
it is very thin.
thanks for any input.




![spanish half reale BobsouthVa1776-2[2].webp spanish half reale BobsouthVa1776-2[2].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/553/553877-8318cd87c61e56ea9fcfb0772834b4a9.jpg?hash=TApoeCHsaW)








