๐Ÿ† HONORABLE MENTION 18 K Platinum & Yellow Gold this Morning ( RETURNED )

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got the call last evening to PLEASE help. I went to an area this morning, about 100' X 100' of soft sand that they were playing volley ball in out into the water... He had lost his wedding band and his anniversary was coming up... He so wanted to have it back on his finger... I told him no guarrentee , but that I would give it my best... Less than 40 minutes later I got a signal, and the water was so gin clear that I could see a partial outline of the ring in the sand... I had just said to this guy not 2 minutes earlier, that if it was anywhere, this is where it should be... Rite where the net was, and where he was spiking the ball all day... I told him I had it, and he couldn't believe it...He jumped into the water faster than I could get it out of the scoop :)... Happy day all around, and a very nice reward for my hobby...Happy Hunting... 18 K Platinum & Yellow Gold Ring Return (1).JPG18 K Platinum & Yellow Gold Ring Return (5).JPG18 K Platinum & Yellow Gold Ring Return (12).JPG

Attachments

• 18 K Platinum & Yellow Gold Ring Return.JPG
    18 K Platinum & Yellow Gold Ring Return.JPG
    370.3 KB · Views: 332
Last edited by a moderator:
Soooo very cool! God bless, Brother Al.

Smile Says it All

Brother Al,
You know you made that fellas day and anniversary and I suspect you still feel that special something inside of you for having done a really good deed!
Congratulations on a job well done!.................................63bkpkr :icon_thumleft:

Brother Al,
You know you made that fellas day and anniversary and I suspect you still feel that special something inside of you for having done a really good deed!
Congratulations on a job well done!.................................63bkpkr :icon_thumleft:

Brother Al didn't find it... Whydah found this one...

Another person who will tell many others the positive side of the hobby.

Good Job Wydah.........:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:

Congratulations on your good deed. May good karma follow.

he must have called all of us but you beat me talking to him hahaha nice recovery

Great job and very rewarding !!!

It's feels good to give back, nice job !!

Excellent story, you made his anniversary more meaningful with the find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back