Attachments

• 1426808294179.jpg
    1426808294179.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 263
  • 1426808281165.jpg
    1426808281165.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 328
Upvote 26
Awesome pin for sure, man makes me wonder how old it is its Victorian for sure nice Vino very nice...

Wow, such a personal item and what condition. Glad to see your new and detailed pics of this gem. Banner baby!

Awesome pin for sure, man makes me wonder how old it is its Victorian for sure nice Vino very nice...

Thanks P.P..
Im thinking 1870s.

Banner anyone?? Such a great historic find is amazing. Personal connection on that make it a great find.

Wow, such a personal item and what condition. Glad to see your new and detailed pics of this gem. Banner baby!

Thanks Steve. .
It is a very personal item, much better than a silver coin..

Thanks P.P..
Im thinking 1870s.
Sounds about right bud man I do like that pin and as another member menchend its personnel I think im going to vote a banner on this find its very special congrats brother.....

She was a fine looking lady wasn't she.vanzutphen

As soon as I saw that yesterday I knew it was something special; I guess you got the info you needed to make your mind up in this one
Congrats on a super find!

As soon as I saw that yesterday I knew it was something special; I guess you got the info you needed to make your mind up in this one
Congrats on a super find!

Yes!!!! Thanks so much for pointing that out to me..
Never new it was so personal, and real expensive back then..
It was for the well to do..
Love to find out who she was..

Great find. Yours puts my old one I dug to shame...
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1426894036.488384.jpg

Yes!!!! Thanks so much for pointing that out to me..
Never new it was so personal, and real expensive back then..
It was for the well to do..
Love to find out who she was..

You're welcome
It would be very interesting to find out who that lady was, if you found it on an old family owned property perhaps you could maybe narrow down who was in the portrait, but just be happy you found it

That was one find I would have hated to see go by without notice or over shadowed by common silver coins

I voted banner... Sweet find with a personal touch and in remarkable shape!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back