What's new

1808 Irish 30 Pence

AP552

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2015
Messages
84
Reaction score
265
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeastern Mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro
AT max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this today in the potatoe field, only 4 inches down. Rang up really low for what's supposed to be a silver coin. Rang up a 48-50 on my at pro. Need some help from the coin pros on tnet. Is this possibly a counterfeit? Either way I think it's pretty cool. Thanks for looking. HH


image.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 18
Nice find...never saw one before!
 
Yeap, lots of counterfeits at this period - Great find
 
DAMMN BEAUTIFUL FIND .
 
A very cool find!
Quite uncommon find I'd day, I found the ten pence from that series a couple of years ago, well done!
 
Beautiful field find, congrats
 
I like it, maybe even more being copper.
 
Really cool and unique find
 
Thanks everyone! Prob one of my coolest finds so far. The crazy part is I found this in a area that I thought I really hammered last year. Hadn't been there in a while so I figured I'd try it out yesterday. It always amazes me what gets missed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom