UPDATE:
There is a long but amazing story with this token . I will try to make it as short as possible.
To sum it up:
I found it after being under water for probably 160 years or so
I sent it to ANACS in Co
It graded AU 50 details
There was poor communication between ANACS And I. I thought they said it was Unique overstrike date - That is not true
ANACS took it to Baltimore where it was originally from and to Ca and other states to coin shows all over the US
Then it left Colorado fedex express to Memphis main Hub to Newark NJ
It then went on a tractor trailer in Newark headed to Syracuse (I'm 30 miles from Syracuse)
It did not arrive at my home

??
The fedex trailer went off the road in Tannersville PA and the tractor burst in flames and the driver perished - Very sad but true - Brought tears to my eyes
I contacted State police, News 26 WNEP, Towing company, Fedex several times and gathered as much info as possible.
Back and forth w/Fedex for over a week, found out there was a sealed container sent to either Memphis or Salt lake City w/all the dameged packages (I actually was able to get a picture through the grape
vine, showing the burnt packages. Only the very nose of the trailer was damaged - whats the chances my package was in the nose ?
Today Fedex calls and they have retrieved the Token ! I hope it makes it home!
I couldn't post this because some of ya folks would have gotten to Tannersville Pa before me (I know how it works because I think the same!) and hunted for the Token!
I am writing a story on this. My Token survived about 160 years in water, Flys across the US including Baltimore where it originated, Back to Colorado, Grades at AU 50, then to Memphis, then Newark, and
Burns up in the nose of the tractor trailer after being underwater for 150 Plus years, Travels fedex ground to Utah, gets recovered and is headed back from Utah. --- ONE IN A BILLION ODDS!
Here is the site of the wreck. It is 2 minutes long.
www.wnep.com/wnep-mon-tannersville-...-interstate-detoured-20111130,0,5416243.story
I have been up during the night continuously for several weeks. Restless
Gotta run,
Gary G.