What's new

1835 Capped Bust Half Dime

gklug

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2014
Messages
96
Reaction score
265
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilkes-Barre
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro with 8.5x11 DD stock coil, 5x8 DD and NEL Storm coil. Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this beauty hunting with a friend. All I remember was seeing a shiny rim and a holed coin in a dirt clump. Outstanding find. Glad to have it.

IMG_20160804_185840.webp IMG_20160804_185803.webp
 
Upvote 76
Sensational find!I swear that Lady Liberty has a smile on her face. Well done.
 
your killing me! man thats nice.
 
What a fantastic coin.
I would love to find one of them someday.
Congratulations. Can I come hunting with you?
 
Nice recovery ....... always on the hunt for Early US silver as well .

IMO That same coin shows up more often than other dates , not sure why .


dawg
 
Beautiful coin plus the hole is not obscuring anything important. I'm still looking for my first capped coin I am not picky I will take any denomination LOL congrats
 
Old American silver, still on my bucket list. Very nice find, congrats!
 
Great find. Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom