What's new

1850 lg cent.

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
12,055
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me and Patriot Digger and S.C. Keith on a dig today great time we had fun but finds were slim. I managed to pull this keeper. DSCN1401.webpDSCN1402.webpDSCN1403.webpDSCN1406.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 26
Good job, looks is damn near perfect! The one I found today doesn't have a single identifiable mark on it.
 
MAN! That one came out clean!
 
soil here is good to coins in places.
 
Congratualtions on the beautiful LC find! :occasion14:
 
Looks like that Tesoro is working well for you. :tongue3:
 
Always loved Large Cents and coins with similar busts. Beautiful.
 
Nice find! Hope you enjoyed it cause there's some cold air headed your way.
 
Yeah I was sweating today ,the bees were out too. Patriot digger got tagged on the head today.
 
which tesoro was that:dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom